Convector Stainless Steel Features:
- Camo Cap - Precision heater plate assembly. Camouflet had to create a specialized custom piece of equipment for the screen placement requirements. The first heater plate in the cap housing is now set at 1mm distance off of the intake holes. After much testing, we found that this small space is pivotal in the optimal Camo cap performance. It makes the cap more forgiving to heating. The heater plates are now laser welded into place with 3x small "dot" markings on the outside of the cap. This will remove the possibility for plates to get dislodged and keep the cap from getting "stuck" on the chamber.
- Stem - 8mm precision bore throughout. Add the chamber or mouthpiece of your preference to either end of the stem. Better fit and ease of assembly for the ceramic tubes and o-rings. Mouthpiece taper has been improved for a better fit into 10mm glass joints.
- Chamber - The ceramic tube can now be inserted into the back/male connection side of the chamber allowing for a single o-ring for assembly. The chamber connection has also been extended for a more secure connection to the stem. Assembly tip: make sure to align and center the chamber and stem connection points when inserting the chamber into the stem to avoid damaging the chamber o-rings.
Convector keeps it simple. Compact and minimalist design with a convection-focused heater, user-friendly for novices to the experienced. The convector packs a punch beyond its weight class and is sure to leave your taste buds satisfied.
Choose between our single-bore, high-flow ceramic air path tube or our quad-bore cooling tube. The single-bore tube provides lower draw resistance and great flavor, while the quad-bore increases cooling and slows draw speed.
Low thermal mass patent-pending heater design for ultra-fast heat-up and cool-down times.
Modular design - Mix and match stems, chambers, and other 8mm accessories.
How to use:
Loosely place your material of choice into the Convector chamber(do not pack the chamber too tight, the Convector needs airflow to extract properly), and attach the Convector cap onto the chamber. Heat the tip of the cap for your desired length and then inhale from the stem opening.
The Convector can be heated with any heat source, for optimal performance we recommend using the Convector paired with a single flame torch or induction heater.
Convector Kit Includes:
- 1x Convector Device;
- 1x Stainless Steel Convector Cap
- 1x Stainless Steel Chamber with O-Rings
- 1x Stainless Steel Chamber Screen. Friction fit and replaceable
- 1x Stainless Steel Stem
- 1x Bamboo carrying tube
Choose your Ceramic Tube option to bundle with your Convector Kit. Ceramic Tubes come with 2x O-rings:
- Single Bore Ceramic Tube
- Quad Bore Ceramic Tube
- Both Single and Quad Bore Ceramic Tubes