DynaVap M Vaporizer
- 🇨🇦 All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars
The NEW DYNAVAP M PLUS VAPORIZER IS HERE!
CHOOSE BETWEEN THE M PLUS, M21 AND M20 MODELS. ALL ARE AVAILABLE!
The DynaVap line of vaporizers is designed to deliver a truly simple and potent experience for the user. The M is made of 100% medical grade stainless steel and the unibody design is equipped with a mouthpiece, removable tip, and condenser tube. There is no better bang for your buck in the vape industry than the M.
- 1 DynaVap M Vaporizer
The M is put together with the following parts, which are also sold separately:
- DynaVap Stainless Steel Tip
- DynaVap Cap
- Condenser O-Rings
- High-Temperature O-Rings
- Stainless Steel CCD Screen
To use your VapCap:
- Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
- If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cooldown click or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click - this means the VapCap is ready!
- Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
- When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
- Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch-style lighter with your VapCap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool-down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
- The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
- The VapCap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool-down click is heard.
🇨🇦 WE SHIP TO ALL CANADIAN PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES 🇨🇦
🇺🇸 WE SHIP TO ALL 50 STATES (Including HI, AK, & DC) 🇺🇸
Lightning Fast, Same Day Order Processing!
Speed is the name of the game when it comes to shipping, and The Herb Cafe is as fast as they come! Orders placed before 4:20 PM EST will be shipped same day, Monday to Friday* using Canada Post, no matter the order total, and a tracking number will be provided by email. The delivery estimate is provided directly by Canada Post at checkout and is not a guaranteed delivery date.
We offer FREE Expedited Shipping on orders over $100 CAD, before tax, across Canada*.
Orders are packed and processed in minutes after completion, so please be sure of the shipping address and that all items required are added to the cart before checkout. We're unable to change, edit, or cancel orders once they've been submitted due to the speed of order processing.
Please note, some postal codes where the first number is a zero (specifically postal code beginning with A0, B0, J0, T0 or V0) the minimum order value for free shipping is $160, before tax, due to the extremely high shipping rate to these remote addresses. We will contact you after the order is placed for the shipping fee if it was not covered on orders under $160.
XpressPost and Priority shipping are also available to add to your order if you need your item in a rush. Please note that same day shipping times may be delayed during high traffic sales periods like 4/20, Black Friday, and Boxing Day.
Please Use Interac e-Transfer (Email Money Transfer) for any of the following:
- PO BOX address
- FLEX Delivery address
- Recently Moved (credit card billing information not yet updated)
- Purchasing a gift for a friend/family and shipping to them directly
- Shipping to your work address
- Away for school or working remotely
All orders paid by credit card must be shipped to the billing address associated to that card. We are happy to accommodate shipping to PO Boxes, Flex Delivery, new home address, work address, or to a friend's house provided that the order is paid by EMT. This policy is fraud prevention measure implemented by TD Bank to protect themselves, The Herb Cafe, and the cardholder from theft due to the increasing volume of online fraud. Manually entering a different shipping address when using a credit card may result in your order being delayed, or even cancelled, if we are unable to verify if a stolen card was not used.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Order?
Delivery date estimates and total costs are supplied directly from Canada Post and are based on the weight of the order and the distance from our warehouse to your requested shipping address. The delivery time begins when the order is picked up by Canada Post, not when the order is placed.
*Rural parts of Canada may require an added shipping cost and may not be included in the free shipping promotion. Please note, some postal codes where the first number is a zero (specifically A0, B0, and V0) the minimum order value for free shipping is $160, before tax, due to the extremely high shipping rate to these remote addresses. We will contact you after the order is placed for the shipping fee if it was not covered on orders under $160.
For customers ordering in the United States, the delivery estimate provided at checkout can be affected by US Customs. It may add a day or two to the anticipated delivery date. Most orders are sent across without delay, but border services will randomly pull packages for inspection. Please wait until it is released to the United States Postal Service for tracking to update.
Same day order processing may not be available in certain situations such as Canada Post holidays, service outrages, or on the big 4 holidays (BlackFriday/CyberMonday, Christmas/Boxing Day, April 20, October 17).
If the wrong address is entered by the purchaser and returned to us, there will be a return shipping fee. It is normally the same cost as it was to send it out, but can be more, especially with Priority and XpressPost shipping. The Return fee can be up to $100 CAD, or more, depending on the weight, value, and distance traveled for an order. There will also be the initial shipping cost to send it again to the correct address. The Herb Cafe is not responsible for an incorrectly entered address. This also applies to orders not accepted or refused at the door. A return shipping fee will be charged to us and credited from your order automatically and the balance from the order will be refunded to the original payment method used. The Herb Cafe is not involved in the checkout process, and any error occurring from this process is caused by the customer entering the information. We will not be financially responsible for any transaction that has to be shipped back due to the recipient's error.
The purchasing party is responsible for all shipping costs on cancelled or returned orders. If free shipping was chosen on a returned order, the shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
If you are using a community mailbox and do not inform us of this and your parcel is stolen from the box, we are not responsible for the lost order. It is up to the recipient to inform us (by leaving a note at checkout) of this so we can request the item be picked up from the Post Office instead of left behind where anyone in your shared property can have access to it. High value orders will come with a do not safe drop instruction, and during the pandemic, will require a signature, possibly at the post office. If you'd like to avoid this, please use Interac eTransfer and leave a note at checkout. We cannot safe drop a high value order that was paid by credit card for obvious fraud prevention.
*Monday-Friday (Canada Post does not pick up on weekends and holidays). The same day shipping gurantee may not apply during high volume sales weeks (BlackFriday, Boxing Day, 4/20). Please refer to the Canada Post shipping schedule to see when they are off for statutory holidays. The CP Shipping Schedule can be found here: CANADA POST HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
🇨🇦 Prices Listed in Canadian Dollars 🇨🇦
All prices listed in our catalog are in Canadian Dollars. You will be charged in Canadian Dollars.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Email Money Transfer and Cash (pick up orders). If you live outside of Canada and use a credit card, your financial institution will make the currency conversion on your behalf, using your normal credit card. We have absolutely no control on currency exchange fees taken by your credit card. If there is a discrepancy in rates, please discuss this with your credit card company. We have absolutely no way to adjust those fees or rates and are the responsibility of any card holder making an international payment.
ORDERS PLACED WITH A CREDIT CARD MUST BE SHIPPED TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THAT CREDIT CARD. The system will verify the information entered to make sure it matches the information registered to the bank or credit card company. This is done to avoid getting stolen credit cards from being used on our site and innocent people being charged. If a different shipping address is manually entered you will be asked to verify the order by sending us photo identification showing the name of the card holder and the billing address listed.
IF YOU WISH TO HAVE AN ORDER SHIPPED TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, PLEASE USE EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER (INTERAC eTRANSFER). Please use this method if the addresses don't match. It will save us time from contacting you and allow us to get the order out right away. Verification takes time!
TD BANK PROCESSES ALL EMT AND CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS FOR THE HERB CAFE. We do not use any third party processors. A major Canadian bank handles the transactions on our behalf. We do not keep any payment information on file and cannot charge your card for order adjustments or future purchases.
Instructions for Email Money Transfer:
After completing your purchase, log into your online bank and click Interac eTransfer or Email Money Transfer. We have it set up for auto deposit but some banks require a question and password. Please Send the exact order total to:
- email: shop@TheHerbCafe.com
- Question: what time is it?
- Answer: VAPE420
- Please include your order number in the notes. you will receive this number by email after submitting the order and this number will begin with THC-4
Purchases from the United States:
For all customers in the US, your credit card company will convert the charges from Canadian dollars to US dollars. We have absolutely no control over conversion rates or added fees. Those are applied by the card holder's financial institution facilitating the payment.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!