We are excited to bring you a pen style diffuser that finally utilizes a cup for the heater. Most pens to this date are made to use metal coils which do not allow the flavor of your concentrates to come though(along with how hard metal coils are to get clean of reclaim). The Herb Cafe has an exclusive BLACK LIGHTNING PEN available. As with the v4 and v5 atomizers, Divine Tribe has allowed us to sell the black version made especially for our shop.
The Lightning Pen offer the smallest crucible cup with side heated walls which allows for maximum flavor and easy cleaning. We made the cup about the size of a large qtip. Maintaining the device should be pretty easy with the internal black glaze. There are 3 heat settings, always start at the low setting and go up to find the best middle-ground of flavor and clouds.
Rebuilding, Using, & Cleaning the Lightning pen
LOAD SMALL (1 to 2 hits max) DRAW SLOW to avoid splashing out of cup, This is a very small cup
- Qtip after each sesh
- Loosen heater wire lead screws
- Lift heater cup from base
- GENTLE Do not use force
- Do not torch clean ceramic heater or metal base
- The highest heat setting when fully charged has enough power to burn off clean the cup, use precaution and allow to cool after three 15 second intervals. Hold Pen upside down for best results when cleaning
Again when using the Lightning Pen load a smaller amount than normal, this was designed for small quick sessions
- 5 clicks Power On/Off
- 3 clicks to cycle through heat settings
- 2 clicks to initiate 15 second autofire (we don’t recommend going more than three 15 sec intervals for each session)
- Allow device to completely cool down between sessions
- As 900mah battery gets low you will need to go up in temp to maintain the same results
Take Immediate Caution:
Heater Cup Gets up to 600°f and can cause serious burns. Please be careful when handling the unit. The heater is replaceable, and can be rebuilt, there is no need to throw out the whole Pen if the heater breaks, we designed this with eco friendly concepts.